Sourcing the Best Opportunities
- “Location, Location, Location” - We see the best options first
- The largest database of available properties in the country
- Market relationships built over years
- Fundamental understanding of your business and the needs of your individual practice
- Multi-disciplinary team searching for new opportunities every day
Premium Demographics and Market Knowledge
- Demographics team sources best market information available
- Transaction team actively executes business in the most desirable markets
- Network of relationships provide pulse of market activity
- Best in class ability to assess value of location and properties
Once you have a site secured, getting your space designed, permitted, bid-out, and built efficiently is crucial to getting your doors open as quickly as possible. Practice Real Estate Group’s in-house construction management team knows how to navigate these steps quickly while keeping your vision front and center.
Optimized Execution for the Investment
- In-house team specialized on delivering new projects to ensure cost and schedule are optimized
- Extensive experience in structuring partnerships gives us ability to tailor a program for each opportunity
- Focused marketing and management teams yield highest success rate for sourcing additional demand for the project
- Optimal operations to reduce overall operating cost demands.
Flexibility for Optimal Yield on Risk
- Unique structure and legal entity for each of our healthcare real estate investments.
- Our single point of contact PRG can own and lease back to you
- You own and we build for a fee
- We source funding and investment dollars