This is a full-time, commission-only, contractor position as a commercial real estate agent.
You’ll enjoy a level of operational support and resources not found at most commercial brokerages, and an opportunity to build your own business and a name for yourself in your market. Our size means you’ll have access to the executive team and existing successful agents to help you launch successfully.
Our mission is to be the most trustworthy and competent Real Estate team our clients will ever work with. Our most successful agents:
- Have an entrepreneurial streak and strong internal drive to win
- Are dependable and competent communicators
- Know how to set and meet client expectations
- Act Ethically and with Kindness in a market where many other actors sometimes don’t
If that sounds like something you can get behind, read on and please consider reaching out.
Compensation in this position is truly only limited by your ability to network effectively, hustle on behalf of your clients, and build a reputation of competency and trustworthiness in the industry. Top producers routinely earn in excess of $300,000 per year, usually by year 4 or 5 and we have agents that have done $800k to over $1M in gross commissions in a year.
Additional income opportunities in M&A, development, and landlord listings available to established agents.
Who Should Apply?
- Desire to earn a healthy six figure income and the drive to get there
- No prior real estate experience needed, but desire to become an expert in CRE is needed
- Past sales experience and competency preferred
- Medical industry network a plus but not necessary
- Track record of dependability, hustle, and grit
- Candid, authentic, and professional communicators
- Above all you act ethically and are kind to everyone you meet. You care about those you work with. You know that being kind and being nice are different things.
Know Before You Reach Out
You will need an active Real Estate License in your state to begin work as a PRG agent. While you study and work towards your license you may work alongside existing PRG agents and their clients.
The cash cycle on tenant representation transactions is often 9 months and can be as long as 18 months. This means that getting started requires patience as you build momentum and a book of business. We do offer a limited draw against future commissions to new contractors as a way to help bridge the gap into tenant representation. For well qualified candidates we can get creative to help bridge the gap.