We're experts in dealing with DSOs. Let's get your strategy set.
To deal with a DSO you need to be sophisticated and savvy. Don't miss out on opportunities. We'd love to be on your side of the table. Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation.
DSO Companies Are Buying Dental Offices, & We Know the Current Market
We've helped single and multiple practice groups negotiate with Dental Service Organizations. Position your practice correctly and you'll earn the higest multiples and collect the most offers.
We Help Dentists Nationwide
Whether you have an offer on the table from a DSO or would like to know more about how to position your practice for aquisition, we're here to help your dental practice.
Why involve Practice Transitions Group when selling to a DSO?
- Our experienced team becomes your transition team.
- We do the heavy lifting to prepare your practice to go to market
- We always seek a multi-offer scenario to get a better feel for the market
- We structure the sale to meet your unique goals
- Unpack and market your practice in terms that matter to DSOs
Signs Your Practice Could be a Strong DSO Aquisition Target
- Attractive location(s) within your market
- Reasonably positive patient reviews
- Recent history of steady or increasing revenue
Meet the PRG Team
Thomas Allen, Founder
Dr. Jackson Booth, DDS
Monteized Multiple Practices to a DSO
David Williams, MBA
Business Analysis, Financial Modeling
Broker | Practice Marketing
Broker | Attorney & Contracts Expert
Research shows DSOs are on track to grow in the Dental Industry by 13% every year. Here are the current Top 10 DSOs in the US.
- Heartland Dental
- Aspen Dental
- Pacific Dental Services
- Smile Brands
- American Dental Partners
- Great Expressions Dental Centers
- Dental Care Alliance
- Western Dental
- Affordable Dentures & Implants
Ready to get started?
You're one click away from expert answers about transitioning your practice to a DSO.
©2021 Practice Real Estate Group