Established 6 operatory, 3,000 SF General Dentistry Practice near central Austin. Averaging 20 new patients per month over the last 12 months, currently open 4 days per week. 100% FFS/PPO. Owner is the only dentist in the practice, and is 75% of production (hygiene is the other 25%). Equipment has been replaced on a rolling basis over the years.
- Revenue: $1,359,000
- Adjusted EBITDA (not including doctor pay): $230,000
Reference Number: 90-97